Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I want to crawl!

This morning started out as any typical morning... I hit the snooze button one too many times, so I was running late, the dogs were begging to be fed, I was running around doing a million things... and of course Nick wakes up in the middle of this!
As usual, I changed Nick and put him in his play mat while showered, etc.
However, this morning he decided that he wanted to get out of it... being outside and mobile is way more fun if you're Nick.
He never got very far, but boy did he try. Every day he rocks more on his hands and knees and gets a little closer to actually being mobile...

2 comments:

  1. watch out he will be very mobile very soon

    love
    grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do remember when we used playpens for just this reason

    love
    mom

    ReplyDelete