Sunday, August 2, 2009

A day at the park

We've been meaning to take Nick to the park for some time now, but with the really really warm, sunny weather we haven't had a good chance to... until this morning! We walked down with the dogs to Wilson Park and enjoyed the playground!
Eric took Nick down the slide. This was his first time on a slide and he seemed to really enjoy it.
At the bottom of the slide... and of course, I couldn't get both Eric and Nick to look at me at the same time and take a picture while holding onto both dogs...
After the slide, we let Nick go on the swings, again his first time! We've gently swung him in this jumper and he loved it... the real swings were no different. He really enjoyed the swinging motion and it seemed to calm him... somehow I have memories of all the time he spent in his baby swing when he was a newborn coming back to me!





After the swings, we went over to the little kid play area so Nick could explore more. Somehow I managed to get myself into this lion thing... I barely made it out (not because I was "stuck" per say, but because it was really short!). As you can see Nick loved sitting on my lap.
Last but not least, Eric took Nick on the dinosaur looking thing. Nick enjoyed a) avoiding making eye contact with the camera and b) hitting it.

1 comment: