Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa Time!

So it has been forever since I last blogged. There are two reasons for this. One, I have been traveling I think as much as I've been home and two, our camera broke. Thankfully we got a new one (gotta love Amazon Prime). Anyway, two weeks ago the VA had a Children's Christmas Party. We took Nick and he had a great time playing the games, making ornaments, and meeting Santa!
As I expected, he was not at all happy about sitting next to some strange man dressed up as Santa.
While it appears as though he may have stopped crying for a few seconds, I'm pretty sure that he balled the whole time.
Little man was not at all excited about Santa. It's funny how that opinion will change on Christmas morning and there are a bunch of presents under the tree waiting for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment