Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family time

Really this is an extension of the Christmas pictures from the other day, since they were all taken at the same time. When Uncle Peter wasn't too busy sleeping or studying, he took some time out to play with Nick. As you can see, Nick was thrilled!
Grandpa Muffin got in on the action as well. Nick loves him so much, it's adorable to watch the two of them together.
We all took turns pushing Nick around in his brand new Cozy Coupe (thanks Santa, aka Eric)!
Uncle Peter got into the pushing action as well. He hands down pushed the car around the fastest. Nick loved it!
I love my Uncle Peter - I wish we could play more often!
Family portrait, and I can't believe that everyone is actually looking at the camera, with their eyes open and a decent expression all at the same time!! I guess the little picture screen on the front of the camera actually helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment