Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric!


Eric's birthday was on Friday, so Nick and I decided to get creative and take some pictures with a happy birthday sign and make a collage for Eric. While we can't post the actual collage, here are some of the best pictures from it.
It was virtually impossible to get the sign to look right and Nick to actually look at the camera... and forget smiling... that just didn't happen.


We had dinner and drinks with some friends on Saturday to celebrate Eric's birthday with adults! Thanks to everyone who came out, we all had a great time.

Happy birthday, Eric!!! All in all I would call the weekend a success, family, friends and Eric got to sleep all night while I took care of Nick. Can't wait for my birthday so that I can sleep all night and not have to worry about waking up with Nick :)

1 comment: