Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hogeye 2010

Okay all of you who come here just to see Nick, this post is primarily about me... sorry... more Nick will come soon! Last Sunday I ran my second half marathon. It was a beautiful but warm morning and let me tell you, it's so much easier to do before you have a baby!
This is at just shy of mile 13, climbing the last hill of the race. Yes, it hurt as much as my facial expression says it does.
Homestretch - the person in the "volunteer" shirt is just about where the actual finish line was.

Of course the second I finished the race, sweet Nick wanted me to hold him. Poor little boy just didn't understand. Somehow though, I managed to find it in me. Regardless, I must give a huge thank you to both Nick and Eric. They are the BEST cheerleaders I could have. They both supported me through 8 long weeks of training and were there to cheer me on race day. Thank you boys, I couldn't have done it without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment