Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Wonderland

This week we got crazy amounts of snow - more than most people have ever seen in NW Arkansas. We're guessing it was about 1/2 an inch of ice and 6 inches of snow! As you can see, Miles our cat has been hibernating inside all weekend.
After more than a year of having the crib, he finally decided to check it out and found it quite cozy. Although, he immediately left once we put Nick in it for his nap.
Daycare was closed on Friday because of the snow, so Eric stayed home with Nick and played. Here is Nick's adventure in the snow in the front yard. Yes, I realize his pants are up and I'm sure that contributed to his hating the snow.
Look at all the snow fall!
Sam and Bailey love the snow. They keep asking to go outside and play in it. It's quite the treat for them.
We decided to venture out and do some errands yesterday morning. Nick likes the snow much better from the comfort of someone's arms.

Working on getting his snow legs.
I took these pictures this morning - it was really nasty looking outside. I thought I left all of this weather behind when I moved out of New England. I guess I'll have to keep moving further south!

1 comment:

  1. see even miles wants to stay out of that nasty stuff............hugs nicky nu nu

    love
    grandma

    ReplyDelete