Monday, November 9, 2009

The Grandparents Visit!

Over Halloween weekend my parents came to visit Nick (and us too) for his baptism. Nick and my dad hit it off really well, which is kind of surprising since the last time my dad held Nick he was crying (Nick that is) and sorry dad, but he usually makes kids cry.
That night my dad attended his first ever Arkansas Razorback game, woo pig sooie. Dad with some of the marching band before the game.
During the game - it's crazy to see a big college football game. Although if it wasn't for the fact that it was homecoming, this was not a big game at all. Arkansas won by like 40 points, it was ridiculous.
Grandma playing with sweet Nick in the morning. He loves her so much, especially since she's always willing to play with him!
That afternoon it was so nice out, we decided to go to the park. I put Nick in this adorable Patriots jacket so that he'd be warm. Go Pats!
Nick loves the swing, I mean he's obsessed with them. I swear he could swing all day if we let him!


More playing with Grandma. Nick really got into have her bounce him on her knees!
Snuggling up with Grandpa muffin. They are so cute together, two peas in a pod!
Little hands, big hands. We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and can't wait for them to come back for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment